Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29 2009


Holy damn, where did April go? I turned my back for a second and its already almost May. I've got all these things I gotta take care of before June, like finding a place to live, figuring out my school schedule for the summer and give Gap my two weeks notice.

Thats right. I'll no longer be working for Gap Inc. I got myself a job airbrushing t-shirts and other apparel (trucker hats woo!) at Valley Fair and the Mall of America! No experience required. Which works out well because I have none.

It'll be a full time job starting May 15th. I might die because for at least a month I'll be having a full time job and full time school. But at least it'll be something I enjoy doing. AND I'll get to be outside. I don't know how I would live being stuck up in the Gap all day while everyone else had fun in the outdoors. 

So of course this job leads me to deciding to go to school at least part-time over the summer. I'd prefer to take the whole summer quarter off, but I still gotta talk to my advisor. I love summer. I NEED summer. I want to have a life, and see Max on a regular basis and go on adventures. 

I need fresh air!!!

Anyways, I had my first training on Monday. It was pretty awesome, despite only working on dot and line exercises. Airbrushing doesn't seem too hard. Its just one of those practice things. The more you do it the better you get. And of course, the better you get, the more money you bring in. 

Wish me luck. 

1 comment:

Anna Eileen said...

Yay! You got it! : D