Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pokin' A Fish


Here are the characters I'm working on for a short film. I want to tell a story about a little girl and her dad. I want it to be lighthearted, fun and relate-able. Right now I'm playing around with the whole line-less look, trying to push contrast in size and shape. Not quite sure if I want to go the full animation route or something more limited. 

I'm lucky enough to have a really amazing dad, who gave me quite a scare last year when he was diagnosed with cancer. Luckily, we caught it early and were able to get rid of it before things got worse. But holy damn was it scary. I'm so glad everything turned out ok! I love my dad! :)

1 comment:

Ashley Erickson said...

LOVE this style to bits! I think this is fantastic. Seems like a fun one to animate too! ^-^

Really glad to hear your dad's alright. I bet he'd love to see this when it's done ;P

Great job Anna! Can't wait to start seeing more from it! :D