Thursday, November 19, 2009

Senior Year

I've been looking back on old sketchbooks and this is what I wrote in one of them:


Why don't we talk anymore?
I'm so terrified you'll forget me.
What if I don't improve?
Just because HE says it, doesn't mean it's right!
It's not right!
Sarcasm hurts more than you know!
I AM NOT WEAK.
Why did you say that?
I can't just sit around and watch it happen.
We're so divided, yet we come together and pretend we're whole.
Art means there's no drama.
I LOVE BASKETBALL!
Nerds are awesome.
Halloween needs to be everyday.
I get weird attachments to my pencils.
Why does fanart=1,000,000,000 page views?
I won't let you walk all over me ever again.
I LOVE being outside in the summer.
I <3 canoes.
What if I fail?
Sometimes I feel like a plant, I need sunlight to be happy!
I love being different.
Snow sucks. It's cold and wet.
I like water, lakes, rivers, streams, puddles.
I'm really pasty in the winter.
Granola is yummy.

It's just a weird collection of some thoughts I had back then. I guess the reason I'm posting this is because re-reading this definitely reminded me of some important things.

Some things worth remembering.

No comments: