Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday, March 29th, 2009

This picture is a work in progress and is really nothing related to anything. I just don't like posting entries with only text.

Um, my grandpa passed away early this morning. He had been suffering from Alzheimer's for a while now. The heart attack he had led doctors to an infection that was present in most of his major organs. There was really nothing they could do.We heard a couple hours to a couple days. 

We weren't incredibly close, but he was kind of my last connection to my grandma, who I was very close relationship with. She passed away when I was in eighth grade from lung cancer. She smoked a lot back in the day.

Anybody who says that smoking doesn't hurt anyone except themselves couldn't be more wrong. And I'm not talking about second-hand smoke.

No comments: